Welcome please feel free to browse through our member Map to get more information about our members location… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
The World International Day for the Girl child is celebrated annually on October 11th and is marked by all United Nations member countries. The theme for this year’s International Day of the Girl child is “Girls’ Progress = Goals’ Progress: ...
The Internet remains one of the historical developments that is transforming human behavior; greatly impacting on the social, economic, cultural and political spheres of life at an incredible speed. The recently concluded African Internet Governance Forum held from 16th ...
- October 26, 2016Can the internet be used as a tool for peace and development in Uganda?(0) Comments
- September 2, 2016Member Map(0) Comments
- September 1, 2016September 2016: 32 New Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10(1) Comments
- August 31, 2016WOUGNET Change of Address and Location(0) Comments
- August 18, 2016The potential benefits of sports for women and girls development(0) Comments
- August 1, 2016August 2016: Learn how to stream live video on the social network(0) Comments