Nomination for CBF/WOUGNET Partnership for e-Mentoring Programme – May 2016 Intake
Many women in Uganda have the ideas and ambition needed to become successful entrepreneurs, but are held… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
PRESS RELEASE Initiative from the Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET) to foster citizen engagement and good governance 26th July, Kampala. Despite tremendous growth in Uganda’s ICT sector, the uptake of new technologieNew SMS Platform m-Omulimisa helps Rural Ugandans address Poor Service Deliverys ...
Since the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), many conversations on the intersections between gender and global warming have been undertaken. International organizations and scientific bodies now consider global warming as one of the most serious threats to the ...
- July 12, 2016Mainstreaming GBV among women and girls with disability(0) Comments
- July 8, 2016Hazardous Abortions in Uganda: Systemic Flaws Costing Thousands of Lives(0) Comments
- July 6, 2016Apac, another side of the pearl of Africa(0) Comments
- July 5, 2016WOUGNET visit for three days in Apac, Northern Uganda(0) Comments
- July 1, 2016Embraced by Uganda: One Woman's Transition to Life in Kampala(0) Comments
- July 1, 2016July 2016: Tech Tips and Tricks(0) Comments