ICT4Ag – The digital springboard for inclusive agriculture
Join us in Kigali, Rwanda from 4-8 November 2013 as we look into the future of ICTs for agriculture. Have… [more]
Women in Business Challenge 2013: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs to Drive Growth.
Participate in the 4th edition of the business plan competition for women entrepreneurs in emerging markets. The… [more]
Developing Cross Media Services to Promote Citizens Participation in Local Governance Activities The… [more]
Women of Uganda Network Launches “ICT4D Youth” Network
Since 2009 Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET) in partnership with Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)… [more]
WOUGNET opens yet another Rural information centre in Amuru district, Northern Uganda
The volatile and rising global commodity prices have not only affected the rural farming communities… [more]
As a precursor to the ICT4Ag conference, Plug and Play Day offers participants a valuable and very practical insight into the latest technological developments in the field of ICT for agriculture. This is a true hands-on experience with demonstrations and in-depth ...
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) at the African Development Bank Group aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated professionals from its member countries, who are committed to African development, have demonstrated outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as effective ...
- May 20, 2013Internship Opportunity at CTA(0) Comments
- May 16, 2013Taking web 2.0 to another level: Keeping at pace with new applications(1) Comments
- May 14, 2013WOUGNET hosts DOT's ReachUp! Program.(0) Comments
- May 13, 2013ICT4Ag - The digital springboard for inclusive agriculture(0) Comments
- May 13, 2013Commonwealth Youth Awards open for 2013 nominations(0) Comments
- May 13, 2013The Elsevier Foundation Calls for 2013 New Scholars and Innovative Libraries Projects(0) Comments