WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
Women and the Web in Uganda
#WomenRightsOnline survey in Uganda shows women's access to the internet is far less than men's - only… [more]
Ahead of Women’s day celebrations on 8th March 2017, Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET) took the initiative to conduct a twitter chat to reflect and celebrate her work. The theme of this year’s National women’s day celebration was; ‘’Women’s empowerment ...
(If you are unfamiliar with the abbreviation “TLS“: it is the successor to SSL.) The internet is the best invention since sliced bread but it has become an evil place more than ever. We are dealing with script kiddies, out-of-control secret ...
- March 14, 2017Alcoholism: the driving cause of domestic violence(0) Comments
- March 7, 2017Strategic use of ICTs by rural women farmers for Agriculture and Rural Development in Northern Uganda: Experiences, lessons and best practices(0) Comments
- March 3, 2017Rice-green gram production enhancement a turbo-charge to agricultural development in Northern Uganda.(0) Comments
- February 23, 2017Analyzing the Data Protection and Privacy Bill (2015) from a gender perspective.(0) Comments
- February 13, 2017A visit to St Bruno Doll Making Group.(0) Comments
- December 25, 2016WOUGNET's 2016 in Summary(0) Comments