ERIGNU project inception meeting pictorial
The Enhancing Rice-Greengram productivity in Northern Uganda (ERIGNU) project in Uganda is funded by… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
The Enhancing Rice-Greengram productivity in Northern Uganda (ERIGNU) project in Uganda is funded by the Applied Research Fund (ARF). Project partners include WOUGNET, Makerere University (College of Computing and Information Sciences - CoCIS, and College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences ...
Ahead of Women’s day celebrations on 8th March 2017, Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET) took the initiative to conduct a twitter chat to reflect and celebrate her work. The theme of this year’s National women’s day celebration was "Women’s empowerment ...
- March 20, 2017Creating a TLS encryption key and certificate(0) Comments
- March 14, 2017Alcoholism: the driving cause of domestic violence(0) Comments
- March 7, 2017Strategic use of ICTs by rural women farmers for Agriculture and Rural Development in Northern Uganda: Experiences, lessons and best practices(1) Comments
- March 3, 2017Rice-green gram production enhancement a turbo-charge to agricultural development in Northern Uganda.(0) Comments
- February 23, 2017Analyzing the Data Protection and Privacy Bill (2015) from a gender perspective.(0) Comments
- February 13, 2017A visit to St Bruno Doll Making Group.(0) Comments