WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
Women and the Web in Uganda
#WomenRightsOnline survey in Uganda shows women's access to the internet is far less than men's - only… [more]
Sports as a means for development is not a novelty. It has been used by international agencies to counter the traumatic effects of war and internal conflict as well as gender-based violence . Similarly, sport in itself is not an ...
Facebook has unleashed a raft of new features this week. It’s part of an aggressive attempt to get users watching and creating live video content on the social network. While online live streams have been around for more than a ...
- July 26, 2016WOUGNET Press Release: New SMS Platform m-Omulimisa(0) Comments
- July 20, 2016The effects of climate change on Ugandan women(0) Comments
- July 12, 2016Mainstreaming GBV among women and girls with disability(0) Comments
- July 8, 2016Hazardous Abortions in Uganda: Systemic Flaws Costing Thousands of Lives(0) Comments
- July 6, 2016Apac, another side of the pearl of Africa(0) Comments
- July 5, 2016WOUGNET visit for three days in Apac, Northern Uganda(0) Comments