Women’s Entrepreneurship Day 2015: Tell us about the women entrepreneurs who have inspired you
Women entrepreneurs around the world are driving change in their communities. They are truly inspirational! Today… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity in Uganda (24- 26 November 2015)
WOUGNET conducts a Web2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity scheduled to take place at the Community… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
Women and the Web in Uganda
#WomenRightsOnline survey in Uganda shows women's access to the internet is far less than men's - only… [more]
WOUGNET participated in the Consortium meeting led by Technical Centre for Agriculture and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA) for the Launch of “Market-led User-owned ICT4Ag Enabled Information Services (MUIIS) project” from 22nd - 23rd October 2015 at Serena Hotel Kampala. The ...
Women entrepreneurs around the world are driving change in their communities. They are truly inspirational! Today WOUGNET joins the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women in celebrating Women’s Entrepreneurship Day by highlighting stories of inspirational women entrepreneurs. Please join the conversation and ...
- November 19, 2015Nov 2015:How to Check if You Have a Counterfeit SD Card(0) Comments
- November 17, 2015WOUGNET conducted a dissemination workshop of the findings from the women and the Web Research on 4th November 2015(0) Comments
- November 17, 2015What Would Trigger Girls Interest in Computing to Diverge from Boys?(0) Comments
- November 9, 2015Equality in Access: Why gender is a communication issue(0) Comments
- November 8, 2015From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!(0) Comments
- November 5, 2015RAN4Gals #BarCamp 2 - How Might We Support Rising Women Entrepreneurs and Innovators in the Region?(0) Comments