Nomination for CBF/WOUGNET Partnership for e-Mentoring Programme – May 2016 Intake
Many women in Uganda have the ideas and ambition needed to become successful entrepreneurs, but are held… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
This tutorial shows you how to set a JAVA_HOME system variable on Windows 10. Tested Windows 10 JDK 1.8 1. Advanced System Settings Type advanced system settings in the search box (beside the Windows start button), clicks View advanced system settings. 2. Environment Variables Select Advance tab, ...
This report is a joint stakeholder contribution spearheaded by WOUGNET to the second cycle of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) mechanism for Uganda. This submission focuses on women’s rights and the internet in Uganda. It explores the extent of implementation of ...
- April 15, 2016April 2016: Windows 10: The best tricks, tips, and tweaks(0) Comments
- April 15, 2016Uganda|Climate change and its implications on women(0) Comments
- April 11, 2016Strengthening women's property rights in Northern Uganda(0) Comments
- April 8, 2016WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 10 – 12 May 2016(0) Comments
- April 6, 2016Planning and advocacy meeting for the Girls not Brides Alliance Uganda(0) Comments
- April 5, 2016The Fourth Vodafone Power Talks: What ICTs can do to transform how we access healthcare(0) Comments