ICT4Ag – The digital springboard for inclusive agriculture
Join us in Kigali, Rwanda from 4-8 November 2013 as we look into the future of ICTs for agriculture. Have… [more]
Women in Business Challenge 2013: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs to Drive Growth.
Participate in the 4th edition of the business plan competition for women entrepreneurs in emerging markets. The… [more]
Developing Cross Media Services to Promote Citizens Participation in Local Governance Activities The… [more]
Women of Uganda Network Launches “ICT4D Youth” Network
Since 2009 Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET) in partnership with Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)… [more]
WOUGNET opens yet another Rural information centre in Amuru district, Northern Uganda
The volatile and rising global commodity prices have not only affected the rural farming communities… [more]
Have you ever heard of Pinterest, Feedly, Scoop.it ?, well, this really sounds new to most people's ears. Web 2.0 and Social media landscape keeps on evolving and changing. We also try to keep pace with the new amazing tools ...
Digital opportunity trust is a Canadian international NGO supporting a global network of DOT organisations leading economic and education change in countries through out Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. ReachUp! is DOT's foundation economic program. This program trains ...
- May 13, 2013ICT4Ag - The digital springboard for inclusive agriculture(0) Comments
- May 13, 2013Commonwealth Youth Awards open for 2013 nominations(0) Comments
- May 13, 2013The Elsevier Foundation Calls for 2013 New Scholars and Innovative Libraries Projects(0) Comments
- May 8, 2013May 2013: Ban social media as a distraction? No, it boosts productivity.(0) Comments
- May 8, 2013April 2013: Five easy to use drive janitors to help clean up your hard drive(0) Comments
- May 7, 2013Senior Program Officer, GBV Prevention Network/Raising Voices(0) Comments