ERIGNU project inception meeting pictorial
The Enhancing Rice-Greengram productivity in Northern Uganda (ERIGNU) project in Uganda is funded by… [more]
WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
Knowledge is created when one has access to information including access to laws that provide for the right to access information. Without access to crucial information, citizens, especially marginalized groups, will not secure equality in this ever changing digital age. ...
Women will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress. - Nicola Tesla Well into the next century, the prophetic words of physicist Nicola Tesla, given during an interview with Colliers magazine in 1926, ring true in many aspects of our ...
- June 5, 2017Relevant content and Online services for women.(0) Comments
- May 30, 2017WOUGNET conducts Monitoring and Evaluation for Indigo Trust Project(0) Comments
- April 25, 2017ERIGNU project inception meeting pictorial(0) Comments
- March 22, 2017WOUGNET celebrating women in a twitter chat #CelebrateWomenUG(0) Comments
- March 20, 2017Creating a TLS encryption key and certificate(0) Comments
- March 14, 2017Alcoholism: the driving cause of domestic violence(0) Comments