WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016
Greetings and Happy New Year! WOUGNET is conducting a Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity… [more]
National Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage in Uganda
On the 20th of November 2015, the Girls Not Brides Alliance finalized the Advocacy workshop on capacity… [more]
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day 2015: Tell us about the women entrepreneurs who have inspired you
Women entrepreneurs around the world are driving change in their communities. They are truly inspirational! Today… [more]
From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Make Education Safe for All!
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence run from 25 November (International Day for the… [more]
Social media dominates women’s use of the web
By Sumita Thapar Poor women in cities are using the internet just as much as more affluent women… [more]
This January, I was exposed to a challenge that tossed my person back and forth from hospital, work and home. In the middle of all the emotional and financial stress, my brain ran further than my legs would carry me ...
2016 marks yet another year under which state parties to the UN Human Rights Council participates in a process of review of human rights records from their respective countries. Uganda is one of the 193 countries that are state parties ...
- February 1, 2016Feb 2016: How to Get Rid of a Dotted Line in Excel(0) Comments
- January 28, 2016WOUGNET: Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity, 22 – 24 March 2016(0) Comments
- January 11, 2016Jan 2016: How to Create and Mount a Virtual Hard Disk in Windows(0) Comments
- December 14, 2015Gender gap in ICT and Online gender based violence in Uganda(0) Comments
- December 9, 2015Supporting Ugandan Women entrepreneurs to improve business and export growth(0) Comments
- December 7, 2015Invitation for the MUBs 6th Annual Youth Camp, January 2016 at the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre, Entebbe(0) Comments